After plenty of time playing Dragonball Xenoverse 2 for the Switch, I feel like there should be even more extras. Sure we have plenty of DLC, but we need a new game sometime in the future. Since it has been sometime since my last top 10 list, I think it's time to make another. This is Top 10 additions for Dragonball Xenoverse 3! This is enitrely based on my opinion. If you agree or disagree, let me know in the comments below. Well, let us begin!
10. More Customizing options: We already have quite a diverse selection for creating our very own Dragonball character. We have the soft and cute Majins, Underrated Earthlings, super strong Saiyans, cold and edgy members of Frieza's race and even the strong and tanky Namekians. But there's still plenty of customizing options that are missing. Stuff like a Dragon Namekian who specializes on healing and support is a great add on, but we need more diverse body styles. We have Height, which determines max health and speed, thickness which determines whether or not you prefer a melee attacker or Ki Blaster. But there needs to be one more option, Body Type. I would imagine there being four different kinds. Regular bodies are good overall, Skinny fighters will be faster, but will be super frail, burly characters will have great attack and defense, but terrible speed, (Like Trunks's Ultra Super Saiyan form used against Cell) And finally, there should be a chubby body option which makes the character have incredible max health and defense, but speed and stamina will be not so great. (Male Majins will have their base body being chubby) That way, you can have a far more diverse playset for your custom characters. Like a short, skinny, thin Frieza race character who's more of a hit and runner, or a tall, thick, chubby Earthling Girl who's quite the physical tank. This will allow even more diversity not only in terms of design, but also in the competitive scene.
9. More specials and transformations for classic Dragonball characters: With Xenoverse having unused voice files for certain characters using certain specials, ultimates or transformations, there should be more customizing options for each character. Stuff like Goku using Power Pole Pro, Beerus using Scissors, Paper Rock Rush, and a bunch of characters using Dancing ParaPara. There should be even more options for customizing a character. I do like how Nappa can go Super Saiyan, but we need SSJ4 Gogeta/SSB Vegito using Kaio-Ken, Frieza or Cooler transforming into their gold forms mid-battle, Gotenks using Final Kamehameha, Goku and Vegeta going Super Saiyan Blue, Broly going SSJ2 or SSJ3, etc. I would love to see Goku going Kaio-Ken while Super Saiyan!
8. Coloring options for outfits and accessories: Ever wish you could have your own color of a certain fighter's outfit on your character? We have custom partners having alternate colors, but what about what you're wearing? There should be an option where you can make a certain outfit have its color changed. And it isn't just the outfits, but also certain accessories should have their colors changed. I would love to wield a pure black Z-Sword with a green handle, or have pure gold Dragon Wings on a Frieza character. It would really help your character stand out among a crowd.
7. What if Scenarios: I remember watching MasakoX theorizing on what would happen if Raditz joined the Z-Fighters. Such scenarios are very popular. I would love to see a paid expansion involving Goku's older brother. Stuff like new characters, new costumes and new specials. As for the playables from the R&r expansion, I would imagine R&r Raditz, SSB Raditz, Radito, Ranch, Ranten and Ranks being the main playables from the expansion. TokiToki does lay eggs containing whole new timelines afterall! I would even love to see future Nappa or the purple haired Gohan as playables in future expansions.
6. More Transformations: CaCs have a lot of transformations as it is, but there needs to be more. Possible options are Full Power, (Varies by Race) Legendary Super Saiyan, (Which you can learn from Kale, has high attack, and defense, but it makes you a Broly/Kale remodel) Super Saiyan God, (Which has a time limit, but boosts your stats after it wears off) Super Saiyan Blue+Kaio-Ken, (Incredible stat boosts that slowly drain your health) Super Saiyan Rose, (a more physical version of SSB) Full Power Super Saiyan Blue, (greater stats, but quicker Ki Drain) Villainous Mode, (great attack power, but Super Souls and Limit Breaks are disabled) Armored Namek, (Grants Super armor and is a more diverse Giant Namek) True Golden, (Shinier body, more gold colored aura, and quicker Ki recovery) Super Majin, (Like Pure Majin, but you aren't a Super Buu/Kid Buu recolor) and Ultra Instinct. (*Grants silver Hair for Saiyans* grants auto dodge, but lacks stamina recovery)
5. More Specials and Ultimates: There's all kinds of new attacks that you should use. Stuff like Sliding Kamehameha, which is a counter type Kamehameha which allows you to dodge Ki based Specials and Ultimates as you fire a Kamehameha at point blank, the Mafuba which drains stamina, but renders an opponent unable to battle until freed by an ally, Sonic punch would be a long ranged physical attack, Hakai being a move which is hard to land, but deals tremendous damage if it hits, (Like Horn Drill from Pokemon) and even more duel Ultimates!
4. Flightless/ToP mode: In the Tournament of Power, Ki based flight is disabled. If they ever do the Universe survival arc in the third Xenoverse, if they make a flightless mode, certain accessories like wings or the Jetpack can negate the restriction. Plus, the wings should be fully animated when you're in the air. You can even make stories where your character can't fly on their own like a certain angel.
3. Porunga and the Namekian Dragon Balls: Remember the missions where you gather Dragon Balls? this should be a competitive multiplayer mode where two teams of three try to gather the Namekian wish orbs. KOs will only be temporary, while you can attack the opponent's time machine to claim their Dragon Balls. The team who either collects all seven Dragon Balls or has the most Dragon Balls will be the winner. If you win in the online multiplayer, there should be a chance where you claim a Namekian Dragon Ball as a prize. Collecting all seven will summon Porunga who can grant three wishes in one summoning. Porunga alone would be a great motivation for online play, and the mode would feel more like a sport!
2. More Playables: Of course, you can't have a new Dragonball game without new characters! I would imagine the playables including the previously mentioned R&r characters, Majin Android 21, Transformed Zarbon, 2nd and 3rd form Frieza, Semiperfect Cell, Evil Buu, Super Buu (Gotenks absorbed), Kid Goku with the Power Pole Pro transformation, King Piccolo, Doore, Neizu, Salza, Android 14 and 15, Super Android 13, Full Power Bojack, Tagoma, Botamo, Magetta, Fake Vegeta, Ribrianne, Caulifla, Kale, Kefla, Pirina, Saonel, Dr. Rota, (The Hercule of Universe 6) Android 35, (Android 17 and 18's Potara Fusion) True Blue Vegeta, Toppo, (GoD form included) Dyspo, (Who will have the highest speed stat in the game) and Full Power Jiren. Just to name a few! ^_^
1. More Giant Bosses: Great Apes aren't the only giants found in the Dragon world. We need a Dinosaur, (As a tutorial) Giant King Piccolo, Dr. Wheelo, Giant Slug, Great Ape Turles, Great Ape Raditz, Fat Janemba, both forms of Hirudagarn, Naturon Shenron, (Pan absorbed) Anilaza, and of course, the Legendary Super Oozaru himself, Great Ape Broly! Certain bosses will have their own strengths and weaknesses, for example, Hirudagarn can counter his attackers, except if he is attacking himself, sound based attacks used near a Giant Namekian's head will instantly break their guard and immobilize them for a longer period of time, and Broly will immediately use Blaster Meteor after recovering from a stamina break.
That's my list of possible additions for Dragonball Xenoverse 3! Are there any additions you want? Do you like my choices? Let me know in the comments below! Until we meet again Deviantart, this has been BurningBlaster, over and out!